AGE Meeting Minutes (Thursday, January 26th)
- AGE will be spear heading the Stephanie Sequino visit and seminar. This is scheduled for April 6th and Melanie will be coordinating this project.
- Mike Trouw has organized 10 presentations this semester for the Brown Bag seminar series. Emails will be sent out informing everyone when and where the seminar will be along with who will be presenting.
- Michael Roberts will be offering free tutoring on Mondays from 4:00p to 6:00p in the conference room (Clark C 307).
- Michael Roberts is selecting a date for Ram Ride. We will need 3-4 volunteers for the selected night. We will either be working the call center, navigation, or we will be driving. This is to raise money for AGE.
- AGE is working on a department volunteer day. On a weekend this semester the department will go and volunteer our time and labor at an organization here in Fort Collins (i.e. the Larimer County Food Bank).
- AGE is also helping with the Graduate Fly Out Day. Edward is working with Anita to finalize the details.
- William is putting together a Job Market Candidate Panel. This will include graduates and instructors here at CSU that will share their experiences on the job market.